Last Updated: August 21, 2020
2. Use of Information. When you visit a QuinStreet Website, in some cases you will be prompted to disclose certain information about yourself and the products or services that you are inquiring about (“Service Request”). By completing a Service Request and agreeing to the consent provided, you agree that you are entering into a business relationship with QuinStreet and its partners and therefore agree to be contacted by QuinStreet, its advertising partners, or service providers.
4. Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, “Marks”) displayed on the Website are QuinStreet’s property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without QuinStreet’s prior written consent or the consent of the third party that owns the Marks.
5. Modification. QuinStreet reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Website Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Website or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that QuinStreet will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Website Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Website.
6. Feedback. If you provide any feedback or suggestions to QuinStreet regarding the Website or QuinStreet’s services (collectively, “Feedback”), QuinStreet may use such Feedback for any purpose. So that we may incorporate such Feedback into QuinStreet’s Website and/or QuinStreet’s services, QuinStreet alone will own all right, title and interest, including all related intellectual property rights, in and to all such Feedback and you hereby assign such Feedback to QuinStreet free of charge.
7. Third Party Links. The Website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. Such third party websites are not under the control of QuinStreet. QuinStreet is not responsible for the content of any third party website or any link contained in a third party website. QuinStreet provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party websites. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Website, you do this entirely at your own risk. Third party websites are subject to their own terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices.
8. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. QUINSTREET IS PROVIDING THE WEBSITE AND THE WEBSITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. QUINSTREET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. QUINSTREET DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE WEBSITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE. INFORMATION AT THIS WEBSITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS WEBSITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
QUINSTREET MAKES NO WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR ENDORSEMENT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES OR SERVICE PROFESSIONALS THAT MAY APPEAR ON THIS SITE NOR THAT THESE SERVICES WILL BE AVAILABLE
TO YOU. QUINSTREET SPECIFIALLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY, SAFETY, LEGALITY OR OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, AND THE CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROFESSIONAL. THE SERVICE PROFESSIONALS ARE NOT EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS OF QUINSTREET. YOUR RIGHTS UNDER CONTRACTS YOU ENTER INTO WITH SERVICE PROFESSIONALS ARE GOVERNED BY THE TERMS OF SUCH CONTRACTS ANY BY APPLICABLE FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL LAWS. SHOULD YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY SERVICE PROFESSIONAL, YOU MUST ADDRES SUCH DISPUTE WITH THE SERVICE PROFESSIONAL DIRECTLY.
950 Tower Lane, Suite 600
Foster City, CA 94404